Preventative Maintenance Extended Warranty Program
The Fluid Management® Preventative Maintenance Extended Warranty Program delivers dispensing excellence year round without the worry or unknown costs of equipment repairs. This program features a two pronged approach to unsurpassed uptime and uncompromising accuracy for your customers.
By combining a best in class preventative maintenance program with a worry-free fixed price extended warranty agreement, we can deliver dispensing excellence for your customers and eliminate the burden that unexpected repairs can cause your business.
Learn more about this industry leading product support program below or contact one of our experienced technical support specialist at 1-800-462-2466 or email us at FUSInstallations@idexcorp.com
Protecting some of your most valuable equipment is critical to long-term success in the paint industry. With an Extended Warranty, you can be sure your equipment is covered for repair or replacement to ensure reliable performance year after year.
Benefits of the extended warranty program:
- Extension of the original warranty for the dispenser
- All replacement parts are included (does not include PC Monitor, Printer & Barcode Scanner)
- All professional, on-site labor is included
- All Travel costs for technicians is included
- No hassles or worries about aging equipment coverage
Peace of mind and uncompromising up-time are the #1 benefits of this program.
Preventative Maintenance procedures include:
- Check equipment circuits and relay voltages
- Test motors, pumps and dispensing mechanisms for proper
- Check agitation system for proper operation and recirculation
- Inspect all equipment for leaks, including canisters, tubing, and pumps
- Clean nozzles and nozzle cup, replace cup if gasket is worn or missing
- Confirm colorant levels and adjust if necessary
- Check and clean bunghole locator LED as needed
- Ensure firmware and ColoRx are the latest version
- Check nozzle closer operation and calibration per Fluid Management Tech Doc0223
- Scale Calibration based off of WPG calculations and volumetric test dispensing
Sign up today
Use our contact form to sign up for our PMEW Program now.