X-SMART XL (only available in Latin America) - Automatic dispensers
- Sturdy build
- Small footprint
- Low Maintenance
As the machine is derived from X-SERIES platform, the X-SMART XL is designed for simplicity in installation, operation, and service. Why? To ensure consistent trouble-free tinting in your paint department.
The X-SMART XL automatic paint dispenser enables you to expand your market and explore new POS channels and opportunities. X-SMART XL is available upto 32 canisters with your choice of decorative and solvent canister configuration, yet compact in size can fit into any small or mid-level size outlet.
The compact packaging minimizes transport costs, and it can be assembled in a matter of minutes. The innovative modular design makes the X-SMART XL easy and cost-effective to maintain.
This Automatic Dispenser is only available in Latin America location.
- Piston pump technology
- Up to 32 PP canisters (16 x 2.3 l & 16 x 1.3 l)
- Universal, water-based, and solvent-based colorants
- Flow rate up to 17 oz/min (0.5 l/min)
- 1/384 fl. oz. (0.077 ml) min dispense
- Airtight – integrated nozzle closures
- HWD 51.6″ x 32.7″ x 32.7″ (131x83x83 cm) (with top cover)
Request information about the X-SMART XL (only available in Latin America)
- Automatic sequential
- Universal, water-based colorants
- Solvent compatible
- Bi-directional turntable
- Up to 32 canisters
- Material: PP/POM
- Size: 16 x 2.3 Lt + 16 x 1.3 L
- Patented optimal stirrer design
- Piston pump
- Size: 43 ml
- Flow rate: 16.9 oz/min
- Min. dispense: 1/384 fl. oz.
- Nozzle diameter: 4 mm
- Polymeric needle valve
- Seals material: Viton and Viton Extreme
- Calibration: 1st machine only
- Subsequent machines copied calibration files. Calibration lasts machine lifetime
- Air tight - Integrated nozzle closures
- Nozzle cleaning system: passive brush
- Manual can shelf
- Dimensions: 15" x 12.2" (WxD)
- Can loading height: 10.2"
- Max. can height: 18.9"
- Optical can sensor
Dimension & weight
- Net HWD: 50.4" x 32.7" x 37.4"
- Filling height: 47.2"
- Net weight: 161 lbs
Power supply & Safety
- 110V/230V +/- 10%, 50Hz/60Hz
Maintenance & Operations
- Low level (only purge & brush clean)
- Low TCO
- Ease of use
- Minimal operator training
- Visual LED error indicator
Monitor Keyboard Arm
A right- and left-side mountable bracket to support peripheral equipment (monitor, keyboard, printer etc)
This product goes well with
- 1-gallon vortex mixer
- Use: 1-gallon
- Adapts to Handle Quarts and Pints
- Vortex Mixing
- Small Footprint
5G-HD Harbil 5-Gallon Shaker
- Heavy-duty shaker for commercial use
- Use: 1-gallon/5-gallon/case
- Handles from Quarts to 5-Gallon Containers
- Heavy-Duty Design
- Improved Stability and Reduced Noise