Accutinter 8000 Elite - Automatic dispensers
- 150 oz/min Max Flow Rate
- 5-Color Simultaneous Dispensing
- Helpful Conveyor Front
The Accutinter 8000 Elite is for high-volume paint departments that need the fastest, most reliable, and highest capacity tinting solution. The Accutinter 8000 Elite boasts aggressive performance that is unmatched in the industry and a gargantuan colorant capacity. With a maximum flow rate of 150 oz/min, you will never be stuck waiting on a large contractor job.
This product has been discontinued as of March 31, 2022.
- Industry-leading calibration consistency due to no-wear stainless steel pumps
- Dispenses 5 colors at a time for maximum productivity
- Unparalleled accuracy due to DVX® pump technology
- Robust conveyor front ideal for 5-gallon orders
- Customizable to your needs: conveyor styles or canisters
DVX® pump technology puts Accutinter dispensers head and shoulders above the rest. The IDEX family of companies designs pumps for medical, fire, and rescue applications, where lives depend on accuracy and reliability. We combined that know-how with stainless steel strength to deliver unparalleled accuracy, steadier calibration, and long-lasting durability.
To give you a better insight please watch the animation of the piston pump.
What makes us different
- Proprietary DVX® technology that provides unparalleled accuracy, reliability, and speed
- Steadiest calibration in the industry
- Self-serviceability with online tutorials and other help
- Ultra-low maintenance
- Broad service network to minimize downtime
- Automatic simultaneous
- Model: Accutinter 8000 Elite
- Dispensing: Simultaneous dispense – 5 colorants at a time
- Colorants: Universal, Water based, Organic
- 12/16 Canisters
- 3- and 5-gallon, and 6-quart canisters available to meet your needs
- Pumping system: DVX® Technology - no valves
- Maximum Flow Rate: 150 oz/minute
- Accuracy: 1/768th minimum dispense (colorant dependent)
- Automatic closing device with improved design for low-/no-VOC colorants
- Robust conveyor front for queuing 5-gallon containers with drop down 1-gallon shelf and pull out quart/pint shelf
Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions: 45"W x 43"D x 43"H
- Weight: 700 lbs. (empty canisters)
Power supply & Safety
- 120v 60Hz or 220v 50Hz
- UL, CSA, FCC
- ColorPro software to assist in running paint department. Different options available (see software section for details).
- IDEX Dispenser Driver – accompanies customer-designed in-house software programs to interact with dispenser.